Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Twenty feet outside my back gate.



I always feel the sight of these is a promise. Spring is only round the corner and Winter on its way out. I planted a few odd snowdrops in the woods 3 or 4 years ago and they have multiplied beautifully. Now there are large clumps scattered all through the trees together with Crocus which are just coming into flower, daffodils and narcissus, all of which are in bud just waiting to burst into bloom. I will post a picture of them at their best if I can.

1 comment:

  1. Snowdrops, etc certainly make me feel spring is on the way. We have a small patch of snowdrops near to our front door - what makes them so nice is that we didn't plant them. Lovely birds must had dropped some bulbs - thank you birds.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete